Daily Connection Practice
At night before going to bed, speak out loud, feeling the truth of the words as you speak them:
“Tonight I let go of all negative thought and attraction.
I will go to sleep easily and sleep soundly.
My body will completely regenerate itself.
I release all patterns of illness and incoherence from my body and energy field.
I will have dreams that give me the information I need for my highest purposes of well-being and joy. I will remember these dreams when I wake up.
I will awake in the morning easily, feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, energized, optimistic, healthy, strong, and focused on joy.
Tomorrow will be a really wonderful day.”
In the morning when you wake up, remember dreams, recording those that seem significant, and then:
Sit, relax, and take a deep breath.
- Allow your thoughts to slow down and your emotions to grow still.
- Invite your Higher Self/Inner Being to be with you.
- Connect to the Great Spiritual Sun, feeling it shining down on you, surrounding you and filling you.
- Sense your connection to the Earth beneath you and all around you, and all its nature and beauty.
- Sense your connection to the Heavens, to the eternal, the power and possibility of the Grace of Something Greater.
- Breathe a few nice deep breaths, just inviting the wisdom of Something Greater into your body and energy field.
- Breathe gratitude and appreciation into your heart, and exhale filling your body with thankfulness.
- Be present in the moment, just being and breathing.
- And then, speak out loud, feeling the truth of the words as you speak them:
“Today I will have a great day. Today I will be in my Flow, connected to my Soul and Higher Self.
I will draw to me, attract, and notice those things that make me feel good, make me happy, and uplift me.
I will easily let go of things that don’t serve me.
It is my intention to have a day of ease, happiness, purpose, health, and love.
It is my intention to allow well-being to flow to me and through me throughout the day.
I am a powerful creator. I am in my power. I know my value. I don’t have to prove my worth to anyone.
I can relax and trust the flow of my life. I can relax and trust that my body has infinite wisdom and knows exactly what to do to best serve me.
It is my intention to be shown the next steps so that I may co-create my biggest expression of purpose, health, and happiness.
Show me, Spirit, the synchronicities around my living and I will respond by trusting and acting on what I am shown.”
Be silent and listen. Be. Allow. Breathe.
Let us learn the revelation of all nature and thought;
that the Highest dwells within us, that the sources
of nature are in our own minds. As there is no screen
or ceiling between our heads and the infinite heavens,
so there is no bar or wall in the soul where we, the
effect, cease, and God, the cause begins
Within us is the soul of the whole; the wise silence,
the universal beauty, to which every part and particle
is equally related; the eternal One.
When it breaks through our intellect, it is Genius;
when it breathes through our will, it is Virtue; when
it flows through our affections, it is Love.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~